The inaugural MedFemTech Congress will connect and engage key players in the female medical technology sector, launching a global community of medical professionals, tech visionaries, innovators, investors and other experts from across the health care ecosystem – representing doctors, hospitals, clinics, academia, venture capital firms and technology solution companies.
The overall fem-tech market was valued at $18.7B in 2019 and is projected to reach $60.1B by 2027, with a CAGR of over 15.6%. The industry value remains underestimated.
Over 1,500 companies have been classified as med-fem-tech, categorized into 14 subsectors and 8 aggregated subsectors by application. Of the total market, pregnancy is the largest one.
The inaugural congress will offer a 2-day scientific program focusing on the main medical challenges facing women, primarily highlighting the following topics:
- Maternal health, prenatal care and breastfeeding
- Menstrual health
- Pelvic, sexual organ and other gynecological cancers
- Reproductive health, assisted reproduction technologies
- Endometriosis, pelvic floor and sexual health
- Women’s cancer: breast cancer and reconstruction, ovarian cancer and cervical cancer
- Menopause and peri- and post-menopausal symptoms
- Contraception: oral contraceptives and IUDs
- Gynecological infections: bacterial vaginosis, HPV and sexually transmitted diseases
- Artificial intelligence (AI) for women’s health
- Advanced medicine for women
Each topic will be headlined by a medical presentation and followed by 5-10 brief “lightning talks” by start-ups focusing on their relevant innovation.
The congress will host 50-100 exhibitors with a focus on start-up companies and will offer unique networking opportunities and individual meetings among investors, industry professionals and start-ups.
Forbes “spotlight” articles will provide global exposure for top selected start-ups presented throughout the congress.
We hope to see you in Paris in May 2023 for this innovative event!